Calvary Church of God in Christ
646 Alabama Street • Lawrence, KS 66044 • (785) 749-0951
A Brief History

Calvary Church of God in Christ was originally called: The Church of God in Christ. It was established in the early 1940's in North Lawrence. The church soon moved to a building at 842 New Jersey Street. Years later in 1974, the church moved to its current location at 646 Alabama. The congregation chose a name for the church. The church would be named: Calvary Church of God in Christ. This parish has had only three pastors. They were Elder T.E. Madden, Elder J.W. Henson, and our current leader, Supt. William A. Dulin. Calvary is one of the oldest Pentecostal churches in Lawrence.

Calvary is in the Atchison District in the Kansas East Jurisdiction, where Bishop Lemuel Thuston is our Jurisdictional Prelate.

Church History
email: mail@calvarycogiclaw.com
Church of God in Christ, Inc.

National Headquarters Located in Memphis, Tennessee

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*